Skip to Main Content
Timber resource of Missouri's Prairie.Author(s): Arnold J. Ostrom
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-117. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
View PDF (8.39 MB)
DescriptionIn 1989 the fourth forest inventory of Missouri's Prairie found 2.5 million acres of forest land, an increase of more than 26% since 1972.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationOstrom, Arnold J. 1991. Timber resource of Missouri''s Prairie. Resource Bulletin NC-117. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsarea, volume, growth, removals, mortality
- Forest resources of the Forest resources of the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest
- The forest resources of the Hiawatha National Forest, 1993.
- Forest resources of Montana
XML: View XML