Skip to Main Content
Timber resource of the Mark Twain National Forest.Author(s): Neal P. Kingsley; Jay R. Law
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-129. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (16.56 MB)
DescriptionPresents highlights and statistics on area, volume, growth, removals, and mortality from the 1989 forest inventory of the Mark Twain National Forest.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKingsley, Neal P.; Law, Jay R. 1991. Timber resource of the Mark Twain National Forest. Resource Bulletin NC-129. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsarea, volume, growth, removals, mortality
- Forest resources of the Forest resources of the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest
- The forest resources of the Hiawatha National Forest, 1993.
- Forest resources of Montana
XML: View XML