Skip to Main Content
Residential fuelwood production and sources from roundwood in Missouri, 1987.Author(s): Ronald L. Hackett; Daniel J. Witter; W. Brad Smith
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-132. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
View PDF (1.56 MB)
DescriptionDiscusses and analyzes 1987 Missouri fuelwood production from roundwood. Analyzes production by geographic areas, type of producer, species, landowner class, type of land, and tree source.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHackett, Ronald L.; Witter, Daniel J.; Smith, W. Brad. 1991. Residential fuelwood production and sources from roundwood in Missouri, 1987. Resource Bulletin NC-132. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsgrowing stock, households, commercial producer, private land
- Fuelwood production and sources in Wisconsin, 1981.
- Residential fuelwood production and sources from roundwood in Minnesota, 1988.
- Production and sources of residential fuelwood from roundwood in Michigan.
XML: View XML