Skip to Main Content
Residential fuelwood production and sources from roundwood in Minnesota, 1988.Author(s): Ronald L. Hackett; Richard A. Dahlman; W. Brad Smith
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-133. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
View PDF (1.4 MB)
DescriptionDiscusses and analyzes the 1988 Minnesota fuelwood production from roundwood. Analyzes production by geographic area, type of producer, species, landowner class, type of land, and tree source.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHackett, Ronald L.; Dahlman, Richard A.; Smith, W. Brad. 1991. Residential fuelwood production and sources from roundwood in Minnesota, 1988. Resource Bulletin NC-133. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsgrowing stock, households, commercial producer, private land
- Production and sources of residential fuelwood from roundwood in Michigan.
- Residential fuelwood production and sources from roundwood in Missouri, 1987.
- Fuelwood production and sources in Wisconsin, 1981.
XML: View XML