Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Minnesota's Prairie Unit.Author(s): Sue M. Roussopoulos
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-138. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (8.2 MB)
DescriptionThe fifth inventory of Minnesota's Prairie Unit reports 19.2 million acres of land, of which 660 thousand acres are forested. This bulletin presents statistical highlights and contains detailed tables of forest area, as well as timber volume, growth, removals, mortality, and ownership.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRoussopoulos, Sue M. 1992. Forest statistics for Minnesota''s Prairie Unit. Resource Bulletin NC-138. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsforest area, timber volume, growth, removals, mortality
- South Carolina, 2012 - forest inventory and analysis factsheet
- Forest Area in North Dakota, 1980
- Forest Area in Eastern South Dakota, 1980
XML: View XML