Skip to Main Content
Using forest inventory data to assess use restrictions on private timberland in Illinois.Author(s): Earl C. Leatherberry
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-149. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
View PDF (1.54 MB)
DescriptionIllustrates the kinds of information that can be generated from forest resource inventory data about access restrictions on private timberland.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLeatherberry, Earl C. 1993. Using forest inventory data to assess use restrictions on private timberland in Illinois. Resource Bulletin NC-149. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsprivate land, public access, use restrictions
- Area-specific recreation use estimation using the national visitor use monitoring program data.
- Multi-use Trails: Truly Multi Use
- Instructions for Using Traffic Counters to Estimate Recreation Visits and Use
XML: View XML