Skip to Main Content
An annotated bibliography of eastern redcedar.Author(s): Thomas L. Schmidt; Ronald J. Piva
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-166. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
View PDF (22.72 MB)
DescriptionPresents a listing of 719 citations related to eastern redcedar through September 1994. Major eastern redcedar subject headings include: physiology, nursery propagation, regeneration / planting, pests, weather-related factors, control, products, wildlife relationship, and ecological relationships.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSchmidt, Thomas L.; Piva, Ronald J. 1995. An annotated bibliography of eastern redcedar. Resource Bulletin NC-166. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordseastern redcedar, Juniperus virgiana
- Impact of Pruning Eastern Redcedar (Juniperus virginiana)
- Effects of treatment and seed source on germination of eastern redcedar seed
- Status and trends of eastern redcedar (Juniperus virginiana) in the central United States: Analyses and observations based on Forest Inventory and Analysis data
XML: View XML