Skip to Main Content
The forest resources of the Huron-Manistee National Forest, 1993.Author(s): David Haugen; Rosalie Ingram; Forrest Ruppert
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-181. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
View PDF (248.08 KB)
DescriptionThe inventory of the forest resources of the Huron-Manistee National Forests reports 964.9 thousand acres of land, of which 951.1 thousand acres are forested. This bulletin presents statistical highlights and contains detailed tables of forest area, timber volume, growth, removals, and mortality.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaugen, David; Ingram, Rosalie; Ruppert, Forrest. 1996. The forest resources of the Huron-Manistee National Forest, 1993. Resource Bulletin NC-181. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsforest area, timber volume, growth, removals, mortality
- The forest resources of the Hiawatha National Forest, 1993.
- The forest resources of the Ottawa National Forest, 1993.
- The forest resources of the Hoosier National Forest, 1998.
XML: View XML