Skip to Main Content
The forest resources of the Ottawa National Forest, 1993.Author(s): Earl C. Leatherberry; James L. Meunier
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-185. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
View PDF (220.79 KB)
DescriptionThe inventory of the forest resources of the Ottawa National Forest reports 967.0 thousand acres of land, of which 908.6 thousand acres are forested. This bulletin presents an analysis of forest resources focusing on change in tree species composition, timber volume, growth, removals, and mortality.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLeatherberry, Earl C.; Meunier, James L. 1997. The forest resources of the Ottawa National Forest, 1993. Resource Bulletin NC-185. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsforest area, timber volume, growth, removals, mortality.
- The forest resources of the Hoosier National Forest, 1998.
- The forest resources of the Shawnee National Forest, 1998.
- The forest resources of the Hiawatha National Forest, 1993.
XML: View XML