Skip to Main Content
Private timberland owners of Michigan, 1994.Author(s): Earl C. Leatherberry; Neal P. Kingsley; Thomas W. Birch
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-191. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (267.03 KB)
DescriptionIdentifies and profiles Michigan's private timberland owners. Estimates the number and distribution of private timberland owners by owner attitudes and objectives concerning forest ownership, management, and use. Provides 45 tables relating to owner and property characteristics for the state and its four survey units.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLeatherberry, Earl C.; Kingsley, Neal P.; Birch, Thomas W. 1998. Private timberland owners of Michigan, 1994. Resource Bulletin NC-191. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsprivate landowner, owner objectives, owner attitudes, harvesting, forestry assistance, recreation
- Wisconsin private timberland owners: 1997.
- Forest-land owners of Maine, 1982
- Forest-land owners of New Hampshire, 1983
XML: View XML