Skip to Main Content
Pulpwood production in the North-Central Region, 1997.Author(s): Ronald J. Piva
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-195. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (982.66 KB)
DescriptionDiscusses 1997 production and receipts and recent production for other years in the Lake, Central, and Plains States. Shows Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin production by species for each county and compares production by Forest Survey Unit with that of previous years. Presents 1997 production and receipt data for Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, and Missouri, and shows five production classes by county. Includes the 1997 production and receipts for the Plains States by species group and kind of material.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPiva, Ronald J. 1999. Pulpwood production in the North-Central Region, 1997. Resource Bulletin NC-195. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsroundwood, whole-tree chips, residue, pulpwood, particleboard, Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Missouri, Plains States
- Pulpwood production in the North-Central Region, 1998.
- Pulpwood production in the North-Central Region, 2000.
- Pulpwood Production in the North-Central Region, 2004.
XML: View XML