Skip to Main Content
Indiana's Forests in 1998.Author(s): Thomas L. Schmidt; Mark H. Hansen; James A. Solomakos
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-196. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (4.8 MB)
DescriptionThe fourth inventory of Indiana's forests reports 23 million acres of land, of which 4.5 million acres are forested. This bulletin contains detailed tables of area, volume, growth, removals, mortality, ownership, and other resource attributes.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSchmidt, Thomas L.; Hansen, Mark H.; Solomakos, James A. 2000. Indiana''s Forests in 1998. Resource Bulletin NC-196. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsforest area, timber volume, net growth, removals, mortality
XML: View XML