Skip to Main Content
A portable field shelterAuthor(s): Melvin R. Koelling
Source: Research Note NE-70. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 4p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (320.02 KB)
DescriptionDescribes the materials and methods used in constructing a 4-x-8-foot instrument shelter.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKoelling, Melvin R. 1967. A portable field shelter. Research Note NE-70. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 4p.
XML: View XML