Skip to Main Content
Amendment to "Guide To Hardwood Log Grading" (revised 1965)Author(s): Myron D. Ostrander
Source: Research Note NE-81. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 2p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (81.7 KB)
DescriptionAmendment to "A guide to hardwood log grading," a teaching aid and field reference first published in 1963 and revised in 1965. Amends only the section on epicormic or adventitious bud clusters.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationOstrander, Myron D. 1968. Amendment to "Guide To Hardwood Log Grading" (revised 1965). Research Note NE-81. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 2p.
- Biochar and wood ash amendments for forestry in the Lake States: field report and initial results
- Soil bacterial communities of a calcium-supplemented and a reference watershed at the Hubbard Brook Experimental Forest (HBEF), New Hampshire, USA
- Suppression of Phytophthora ramorum in aluminum-amended peatmoss
XML: View XML