Skip to Main Content
Some managers' viewpoints on campers and campground operationAuthor(s): Herbert E. Echelberger; Elwood L., Jr. Shafer
Source: Research Note NE-88. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 6p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (397.68 KB)
DescriptionNine managers of public campgrounds comment on their relations with their campers and some of the management problems they have. Topics include camping fees, reactions to survey interviews, registration procedures, campers' pets, and maintenance of facilities.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationEchelberger, Herbert E.; Shafer, Elwood L., Jr. 1968. Some managers'' viewpoints on campers and campground operation. Research Note NE-88. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 6p.
- Campers' perspectives about boating in the Saranac Lakes Wild Forest, New York
- Campsite reservation systems...the camper's viewpoint
- A second look at the heavy half of the camping market
XML: View XML