Skip to Main Content
Forest genetics and related research at the Lake States Forest Experiment Station--an annotated bibliography, 1924-1965.Author(s): Paul O. Rudolf
Source: Research Paper NC-5. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (4.06 MB)
DescriptionLists 172 papers published by staff members of the Lake States Forest Experiment Station from 1924 to 1965. The papers are listed alphabetically by authors. Also contains an index by subject matter and an index by species scientific names.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRudolf, Paul O. 1966. Forest genetics and related research at the Lake States Forest Experiment Station--an annotated bibliography, 1924-1965. Research Paper NC-5. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
KeywordsLake States Forest Experiment Station, bibliography
- Research publications of the Cascade Head Experimental Forest and Scenic Research Area, Oregon Coast Range, 1934 to 1990.
- Research publications of the H.J. Andrews Experimental Forest, Cascade Range, Oregon: 1948 to 1986.
- Research publications of the Pringle Falls Experimental Forest, central Oregon Cascade Range, 1930 to 1993.
XML: View XML