Skip to Main Content
Annotated bibliography of walnut and related species.Author(s): David T. Funk
Source: Research Paper NC-9. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (8.07 MB)
DescriptionIncludes 627 items constituting virtually all the technical literature dealing with the ecology, silviculture, and timber products of Juglans. Material is arranged in alphabetical order by author. An index lists the items by subject matters.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFunk, David T. 1966. Annotated bibliography of walnut and related species. Research Paper NC-9. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsbibliography, black walnut, Juglans nigra
- Bibliography of walnut--supplement No. 2.
- Planting methods and treatment for black walnut seedlings.
- Black walnut for the future.
XML: View XML