Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Stadium seating--a market analysis.Author(s): Jerry A. Sesco; Edwin Kallio
Source: Research Paper NC-11. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.58 MB)
DescriptionThis report describes the characteristics of stadiums and seating in six North Central States; summarizes the purchasing methods for stadium seats; presents estimates of the present and future market; and points out the increasing competition to wood stadium seating form substitute materials.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSesco, Jerry A.; Kallio, Edwin. 1967. Stadium seating--a market analysis. Research Paper NC-11. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsstadium seating, market analysis
- Build recreation structures from low-grade hardwoods.
- Even-Aged Management and Landslide Inventory, Jackson Demonstration State Forest, Mendocino County, California
- Central Tire Inflation: Demonstration Tests in the South
XML: View XML