Skip to Main Content
Wood brick tile for paneling.Author(s): Glenn A. Cooper; E. Garth Champagne
Source: Research Paper NC-12. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (9.18 MB)
DescriptionDescribes styles of hardwood-brick tile paneling; recommends production and installation methods, based on a 5-year test of 1,200 square feet of wood tile on various wall materials.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCooper, Glenn A.; Champagne, E. Garth 1967. Wood brick tile for paneling. Research Paper NC-12. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordswood brick tile, paneling
- Maple Flooring - How Architects View it
- Recent Advances in the Chemistry of Condensed Tannins
- Setting monitoring objectives for landscape-size areas
XML: View XML