Skip to Main Content
A system for classifying wood-using industries and recording statistics for automatic data processing.Author(s): E.W. Fobes; R.W. Rowe
Source: Research Paper NC-26. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (2.89 MB)
DescriptionA system for classifying wood-using industries and recording pertinent statistics for automatic data processing is described. Forms and coding instructions for recording data of primary processing plants are included.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFobes, E.W.; Rowe, R.W. 1968. A system for classifying wood-using industries and recording statistics for automatic data processing. Research Paper NC-26. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordswood-using industries, classification, automatic data processing
- Determination of the smoke-plume heights and their dynamics with ground-based scanning LIDAR
- Causes and Remedies for Errors in International Forest Products Trade Data: Examples from the Hardwood Trade Statistics
- Multi-scale controls of historical forest-fire regimes: new insights from fire-scar networks
XML: View XML