Skip to Main Content
Pest susceptibility variation in Lake States jack pine seed sources.Author(s): James P. King
Source: Research Paper NC-53. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.88 MB)
DescriptionSummarizes the incidence of white-pine weevil, eastern pine-shoot borer, and eastern gall rust in a Lake States jack pine seed source study.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKing, James P. 1971. Pest susceptibility variation in Lake States jack pine seed sources. Research Paper NC-53. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
KeywordsPinus banksiana, Pissodes strobi, Eucosma gloriola, Cronartium quercum, white-pine weevil, eastern pine-shoot borer, eastern gall rust, jack pine
- Regeneration of Cutover Jack Pine Stands
- Fire effects in northeastern forests: jack pine.
- The susceptibility of jack pine from Lake States seed sources to insects and diseases.
XML: View XML