Skip to Main Content
Annotated bibliography of walnut--supplement #1.Author(s): Martha K. Dillow; Norman L. Hawker
Source: Research Paper NC-70. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (4.88 MB)
DescriptionA supplement to Research Paper NC-9 published in 1966, this list covers 208 additional references dealing with the growth and production of walnut.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDillow, Martha K.; Hawker, Norman L. 1971. Annotated bibliography of walnut--supplement #1. Research Paper NC-70. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsbibliography, walnut, Juglans nigra
- Annotated bibliography of walnut and related species.
- Bibliography of walnut--supplement No. 2.
- Planting methods and treatment for black walnut seedlings.
XML: View XML