Skip to Main Content
Estimating slash fuel loading for several Lake States tree species.Author(s): Peter J. Roussopoulos; Von J. Johnson
Source: Research Paper NC-88. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.18 MB)
DescriptionA set of alignment charts is presented to aid in estimating fuel loading of downed deadwood by the planar intersect technique.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRoussopoulos, Peter J.; Johnson, Von J. 1973. Estimating slash fuel loading for several Lake States tree species. Research Paper NC-88. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordslogging slash, fuel management, fire behavior, nomograph, measurement technique
- Climate change and forest diseases
- Forest fragmentation in the Pacific Northwest: quantification and correlations
- Is forest fragmentation driven by the spatial configuration of land quality? The case of western Oregon.
XML: View XML