Skip to Main Content
Wood procurement practices and problems of Illinois pulpmills.Author(s): David C. Baumgartner
Source: Research Paper NC-124. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1017.06 KB)
DescriptionProvides current information on the wood-purchasing practices, problems, and future plans of the Illinois pulpwood-using industry.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBaumgartner, David C. 1976. Wood procurement practices and problems of Illinois pulpmills. Research Paper NC-124. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsmarketing, pulpwood supply, plant capacity
XML: View XML