Skip to Main Content
Secondary wood residue: production, use, and potential in the Twin City area.Author(s): Eugene M. Carpenter
Source: Research Paper NC-144. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.57 MB)
DescriptionPresents volume, characteristics, disposal, and uses for wood residues from secondary wood manufacturing plants in Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCarpenter, Eugene M. 1977. Secondary wood residue: production, use, and potential in the Twin City area. Research Paper NC-144. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordswood waste, waste disposal, energy, fuel, wood products
- Inventories of woody residues and solid wood waste in the United States, 2002
- Recovering wood for reuse and recycling : a United States perspective
- How woody residuals are recycled in the United States
XML: View XML