Skip to Main Content
Nutritional quality of some tall shrubs from northeastern Minnesota.Author(s): D.F. Grigal; L.F. Ohmann; N.R. Moody
Source: Research Paper NC-168. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.51 MB)
DescriptionPresents data on nutrient content of tall shrub species from northeastern Minnesota.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGrigal, D.F.; Ohmann, L.F.; Moody, N.R. 1979. Nutritional quality of some tall shrubs from northeastern Minnesota. Research Paper NC-168. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsbrowse, plant caloric content, plants, energy, nutrients
- The role of the genus Ceanofhus in western forest ecosystems.
- Southwestern rare and endangered plants: Proceedings of the Fourth Conference
- Nonnative invasive plants of southern forests: a field guide for identification and control
XML: View XML