Skip to Main Content
The timber marketing process in Indiana.Author(s): John C. Callahan; John M. Toth; Joseph T. O'Leary
Source: Research Paper NC-177. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (767.57 KB)
DescriptionAnalyzes the timber marketing process in Indiana by examining the sale experience of 159 woodland owners who had recently sold timber.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCallahan, John C.; Toth, John M.; O''Leary, Joseph T. 1979. The timber marketing process in Indiana. Research Paper NC-177. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordstimber prices, future timber markets, consulting foresters, woodland owner attitudes, timber sale procedures
- Wyoming’s forest products industry and timber harvest, 2014: Part I: Timber harvest, products, and flow
- Projections of the U.S. timber supply and demand situation to 2050 : draft findings from the USDA Forest Service 2000 RPA Timber Assessment.
- National measures of forest productivity for timber
XML: View XML