Skip to Main Content
Predicted yields from selected cutting prescriptions in northern Minnesota.Author(s): Pamela J. Jakes; W. Brad Smith
Source: Research Paper NC-188. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (3.12 MB)
DescriptionIncludes predicted yields based on two sets of cutting prescriptions in northern Minnesota. Indicates that given a specific set of assumptions, average annual growing-stock removals for the decade 1977-1986 would be from 69% to 124% higher than 1976 growing-stock removals.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationJakes, Pamela J.; Smith, W. Brad. 1980. Predicted yields from selected cutting prescriptions in northern Minnesota. Research Paper NC-188. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
KeywordsMinnesota, timber removals, timber harvest
XML: View XML