Skip to Main Content
Evaluation of an urban vest-pocket park.Author(s): Rachel Kaplan
Source: Research Paper NC-195. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (1.9 MB)
DescriptionEvaluates the effectiveness of a downtown vest-pocket park in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKaplan, Rachel. 1981. Evaluation of an urban vest-pocket park. Research Paper NC-195. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsurban forestry, urban parks, recreation, public involvement
- Structure and sustainability of Sacramento's urban forest
- Connecting people with ecosystems in the 21st century: an assessment of our nation's urban forests.
- Urban containment policies and the protection of natural areas: the case of Seoul's greenbelt
XML: View XML