Skip to Main Content
A simulated inventory update: Wisconsin's 1979 timber resource.Author(s): Gerhard K. Raile; W. Brad Smith
Source: Research Paper NC-209. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (6.04 MB)
DescriptionPresents Wisconsin timber resource statistics that were updated by the tree growth projection subsystem of the Forest Resources Evaluation Program (FREP).
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRaile, Gerhard K.; Smith, W. Brad. 1982. A simulated inventory update: Wisconsin''s 1979 timber resource. Research Paper NC-209. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
KeywordsLake States, volume, growth, mortality, removals, FREP
- Thinking about efficiency of resource use in forests
- The 1993 RPA timber assessment update
- Fiber resources
XML: View XML