Skip to Main Content
Biology and control of Scleroderris canker in North America.Author(s): Darroll D. Skilling; Bruce Schneider; Donald Fasking
Source: Research Paper NC-275. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (4.28 MB)
DescriptionDescribes the taxonomy, distribution biology, and control of the European and North American strains of Scleroderris canker as it applies to North America.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSkilling, Darroll D.; Schneider, Bruce; Fasking, Donald. 1986. Biology and control of Scleroderris canker in North America. Research Paper NC-275. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
KeywordsScleroderris canker, tree diseases, forest management, fungus variation, disease control
- Proceedings of the symposium on research and management of annosus root disease (Heterobasidion annosum) in western North America; April 18-21, 1989; Monterey, CA.
- Advances toward DNA-based identification and phylogeny of North American Armillaria species using elongation factor-1 alpha gene
- An Overview of the Pine Wood Nematode Ban in North America
XML: View XML