Skip to Main Content
Biology and control of Scleroderris canker in North America.Author(s): Darroll D. Skilling; Bruce Schneider; Donald Fasking
Source: Research Paper NC-275. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (4.28 MB)
DescriptionDescribes the taxonomy, distribution biology, and control of the European and North American strains of Scleroderris canker as it applies to North America.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSkilling, Darroll D.; Schneider, Bruce; Fasking, Donald. 1986. Biology and control of Scleroderris canker in North America. Research Paper NC-275. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
KeywordsScleroderris canker, tree diseases, forest management, fungus variation, disease control
- Proceedings of the symposium on research and management of annosus root disease (Heterobasidion annosum) in western North America; April 18-21, 1989; Monterey, CA.
- Advances toward DNA-based identification and phylogeny of North American Armillaria species using elongation factor-1 alpha gene
- An Overview of the Pine Wood Nematode Ban in North America
XML: View XML