Skip to Main Content
Assessing removals for North Central forest inventories.Author(s): W. Brad Smith
Source: Research Paper NC-299. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (3.82 MB)
DescriptionDiscusses method used by the Forest Inventory and Analysis Unit for estimating timber removals. Presents the relationship of timber utilization studies, primary lumber mill studies, and forest inventory data.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSmith, W. Brad. 1991. Assessing removals for North Central forest inventories. Research Paper NC-299. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsutilization, products, wood-using mills, growing stock
- Wisconsin's 1968 timber resource--a perspective.
- Minnesota forest statistics, 1977.
- Preliminary results from a method to update timber resource statistics in North Carolina
XML: View XML