Skip to Main Content
Minnesota's forest resources in 1999Author(s): Thomas L. Schmidt
Source: Research Note NC-376. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
View PDF (58.6 KB)
DescriptionThe North Central Research Station's Forest Inventory and Analysis Program began fieldwork for the sixth Forest Inventory of Minnesota in 1999. This inventory initiates a new annual inventory system. This Research Note contains preliminary estimates of Minnesota's forest resources prepared from data gathered during the first year of the inventory.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSchmidt, Thomas L. 2000. Minnesota''s forest resources in 1999. Research Note NC-376. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station
KeywordsAnnual inventory, forestland, forest type, growing-stock volume, Minnesota
- Minnesota's forest resources, 2008
- Minnesota's forest resources, 2009
- Minnesota's forest resources, 2010
XML: View XML