Skip to Main Content
South Dakota's timber resourcesAuthor(s): Dennis C. Collins; Alan W. Green
Source: Res. Bull. INT-RB-56. Ogden, UT: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Intermountain Research Station. 28 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Intermountain Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (2.0 MB)
DescriptionPresents land area, timberland area, timber volume, and components of changes for forest lands in South Dakota
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCollins, Dennis C.; Green, Alan W. 1988. South Dakota's timber resources. Res. Bull. INT-RB-56. Ogden, UT: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Intermountain Research Station. 28 p.
Keywordsforest survey, timberlands, inventory volume
- South Carolina, 2012 - forest inventory and analysis factsheet
- Preliminary timber resource statistics for Humboldt County, California, January 1, 1967.
- Georgia, 2011 - forest inventory and analysis factsheet
XML: View XML