Skip to Main Content
Illinois' timber resourceAuthor(s): Burton L. Essex; David A. Gansner
Source: Resource Bulletin LS-3. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, Lake States Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Lake States Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (4.78 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationEssex, Burton L.; Gansner, David A. 1965. Illinois'' timber resource. Resource Bulletin LS-3. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, Lake States Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsforest area, timber volume, Illinois
- Building a Forest Resource Constituency
- The forest resources of the Hiawatha National Forest, 1993.
- Forest resources of the Forest resources of the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest
XML: View XML