Skip to Main Content
Pulpwood production in the Lake States, 1997.Author(s): Ronald J. Piva
Source: Research Note NC-374. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (45.38 KB)
DescriptionPulpwood production in the Lake States in 1997 remained at the 1996 level of 9.5 million cords. Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin pulpwood production is shown by county and species group.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPiva, Ronald J. 1998. Pulpwood production in the Lake States, 1997. Research Note NC-374. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
KeywordsResidue, roundwood, whole-tree chips, Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin.
- Pulpwood production in the Northeast - 1971
- Pulpwood production in the North-Central Region, 1993.
- Pulpwood production in the Northeast - 1997
XML: View XML