Skip to Main Content
Wisconsin private timberland owners: 1997.Author(s): Earl C. Leatherberry
Source: Research Paper NC-339. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (526.53 KB)
DescriptionIdentifies and profiles Wisconsin's private timberland owners. Estimates the number and distribution of private timberland owners by owner attitudes and objectives concerning forest ownership; management, and use. Provides 45 tables relating owner and property characteristics for the State and its five survey units.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLeatherberry, Earl C. 2001. Wisconsin private timberland owners: 1997. Research Paper NC-339. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station
KeywordsPrivate landowner, owner objectives, owner attitudes, harvesting, forestry assistance, recreation.
- Private timberland owners of Michigan, 1994.
- Size of forest holdings and family forests: implications for forest management in South Carolina.
- Forest-land owners of Maine, 1982
XML: View XML