Skip to Main Content
Forest Inventory Mapmaker Users GuideAuthor(s): Patrick D. Miles
Source: General Technical Report NC-221. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
View PDF (540.38 KB)
DescriptionThe Forest Inventory Mapmaker Web application (http://www.ncrs.fs.fed.us/4801/fiadb/) provides users with the ability to easily generate tables and shaded maps. The goal of this manual is to present the basic concepts of the Web application to the user and to reinforce these concepts through the use of tutorials.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMiles, Patrick D. 2001. Forest Inventory Mapmaker Users Guide. General Technical Report NC-221. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station
KeywordsForest inventory, data management, information management systems, plot measurements.
- Web Services--A Buzz Word with Potentials
- AEGIS: a wildfire prevention and management information system
- Land cover change map comparisons using open source web mapping technologies
XML: View XML