Skip to Main Content
Autumn Colors - How Leaves Change ColorsAuthor(s): USDA Forest Service Southern Region
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (13.51 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationUSDA Forest Service Southern Region 1999. Autumn Colors - How Leaves Change Colors. null
- Why Leaves Change Color
- Conducting research with communities of color
- Quantification of pressure sensitive adhesive, residual ink, and other colored process contaminants using dye and color image analysis
XML: View XML