Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Tree Identification DatabaseAuthor(s): Gary J. Kling; Christopher P. Lindsey; Mark E. Zampardo
Source: Misc. Publ.(Online database) Urbana, IL: University of Illinois
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication (MISC)
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
DescriptionDatabase of trees by scientific name with various photographs.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKling, Gary J.; Lindsey, Christopher P.; Zampardo, Mark E. 2000. Tree Identification Database. Misc. Publ.(Online database) Urbana, IL: University of Illinois
- The PREDICTS database: a global database of how local terrestrial biodiversity responds to human impacts
- Building the database for introduced plants in the United States
- National database for calculating fuel available to wildfires
XML: View XML