Skip to Main Content
Termiticides - the Gulfport reportAuthor(s): Bradford M. Kard
Source: Pest Control.February:[Not paged].
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (2.2 MB)
DescriptionTermiticide treatments to soil are the most widely used and successful method to protect wooden structures from attack by subterranean termites and potentially new termiticides continue to be placed in Forest Service field tests each year. This article presents the latest findings taken from USDA Forest Service field tests in Arizona, Florida, Mississippi, and South Carolina.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationKard, Bradford M. 1999. Termiticides - the Gulfport report. Pest Control.February:[Not paged].
- U.S. Forest Service termiticide tests
- Few candidate termiticides are left in the pipeline, according to the 2011 USDA-FS termiticide report
- Termite Control: Results of Testing at the U.S. Forest Service
XML: View XML