Skip to Main Content
1997 Hardwood Research Award Winner: "Automatic Color Sorting of Hardwood Edge-Glued Panel Parts"Author(s): D. Earl Kline; Richard Conners; Qiang Lu; Philip A. Araman
Source: Hardwood Research Bulletin. 484: 1, 3-4.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (107 KB)
DescriptionThe National Hardwood Lumber Association's 1997 Hardwood Research Award was presented to D. Earl Kline, Richard Conners, Qiang Lu and Philip Araman at the 25th Annual Hardwood Symposium for developing an automatic system for color sorting hardwood edge-glued panel parts. The researchers comprise a team from Virginia Tech University and the USDA Forest Service in Blacksburg, VA. their work was selected as the research which had the most significant implications for the hardwood industry.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKline, D. Earl; Conners, Richard; Lu, Qiang; Araman, Philip A. 1997. 1997 Hardwood Research Award Winner: "Automatic Color Sorting of Hardwood Edge-Glued Panel Parts". Hardwood Research Bulletin. 484: 1, 3-4.
- Silviculture of Southern Bottomland Hardwoods: 25 Years of Change
- On Tour... Primary Hardwood Processing, Products and Recycling Unit
- Genetic Improvement in Southern Hardwoods
XML: View XML