Skip to Main Content
Estimating D.B.H. of Southern Indiana Oaks from Stump DiametersAuthor(s): Dale Weigel; Paul Johnson
Source: Technical Brief No. 4. St. Paul, MN. U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station.
Publication Series: Technical Bulletin
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (280.95 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWeigel, Dale; Johnson, Paul. 1997. Estimating D.B.H. of Southern Indiana Oaks from Stump Diameters. Technical Brief No. 4. St. Paul, MN. U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station.
- How to Manage Oak Forests for Acorn Production
- Forest tree improvement research in the Lake States, 1965.
- Possibilities of managing aspen
XML: View XML