Skip to Main Content
Stump Sprouting Probabilities for Southern Indiana OaksAuthor(s): Dale Weigel; Paul Johnson
Source: Technical Brief No. 7. St. Paul, MN. U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station.
Publication Series: Technical Bulletin
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (766.44 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWeigel, Dale; Johnson, Paul. 1998. Stump Sprouting Probabilities for Southern Indiana Oaks. Technical Brief No. 7. St. Paul, MN. U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station.
- How to Manage Oak Forests for Acorn Production
- Forest tree improvement research in the Lake States, 1965.
- A Crown Cover Chart for Oak Savannas
XML: View XML