Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for West Tennessee, 1997Author(s): Callie Jo Schweitzer
Source: Resour. Bull. SRS-41. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 60 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Research Station
View PDF (1.2 MB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes a 1997 inventory of the forest resources of an 18-county area of Tennessee. Major findings are highlighted in text and graphs; detailed data are presented in 51 tables.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSchweitzer, Callie Jo. 1999. Forest statistics for West Tennessee, 1997. Resour. Bull. SRS-41. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 60 p.
- A guide to finding pondberry
- Coweeta Hydrologic Laboratory: A guide to the research program
- Forest science in the South - 2004
XML: View XML