Skip to Main Content
The Central Hardwood Forest Conference 1976 - 1999: Title, Subject, Author, and Species Indexes for the ProceedingsAuthor(s): James S. Fralish
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NC-225. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
View PDF (372.82 KB)
DescriptionAn index compiled of the first 12 Central Hardwood Forest Conference proceedings indexed by title, subject, author, and species.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFralish, James S. 2002. The Central Hardwood Forest Conference 1976 - 1999: Title, Subject, Author, and Species Indexes for the Proceedings. Gen. Tech. Rep. NC-225. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station
KeywordsForest Management, forest ecology, silviculture, protection, regeneration, harvesting, tree physiology, harvesting
- Use of indexing to update United States annual timber harvest by state
- Harvester Productivity for Row Thinning Loblolly Pine Plantations
- Comments on Brodie and Post: Climate-driven declines in wolverine populations: Causal connection or spurious correlation?
XML: View XML