Skip to Main Content
Forest Cover Types by Counties, Michigan, 1966Author(s): Arnold J. Ostrom
Source: Research Note NC-41. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (647.44 KB)
DescriptionPresents 1966 forest type areas by counties and shows trends in forest type areas since 1955, by survey units.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationOstrom, Arnold J. 1967. Forest Cover Types by Counties, Michigan, 1966. Research Note NC-41. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsforest type, trends in forest type areas
- Projecting large-scale area changes in land use and land cover for terrestrial carbon analyses.
- Area changes for forest cover types in the United States, 1952 to 1997, with projections to 2050.
- Forest cover dynamics in the Pacific Northwest west side: regional trends and predictions.
XML: View XML