Skip to Main Content
A Computer Program for Displaying Forest Survey Type InformationAuthor(s): B. Bruce Bare; Robert N. Stone
Source: Research Note NC-45. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (646.79 KB)
DescriptionPresents a computerized procedure for displaying forest type information from inventory plots. Although the development of general forest type maps in emphasized, the program can be used to display any locational data having rectangular coordinates
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBare, B. Bruce; Stone, Robert N. 1968. A Computer Program for Displaying Forest Survey Type Information. Research Note NC-45. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
KeywordsComputer program, forest survey type
- Photo series for quantifying natural fuels. Volume XI: eastern Oregon sagebrush-steppe and spotted owl nesting habitat in the Pacific Northwest
- Stereo photo series for quantifying forest residues in the Douglas-Fir-Hemlock type of the Willamette National Forest.
- Conducting a Southern Pine Beetle Survey Using Digital Aerial Sketchmapping (DASM) - An Overview
XML: View XML