Skip to Main Content
Michigan's Timber VolumeAuthor(s): Clarence D. Chase
Source: Research Note NC-50. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (902.1 KB)
DescriptionMichigan's timber volumes increased about two-fifths since 1955 reaching 15.0 billion cubic feet of growing stock including 33.7 billion board feet of sawtimber-size material in 1966
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationChase, Clarence D. 1968. Michigan''s Timber Volume. Research Note NC-50. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
KeywordsTimber, Michigan Timber
- North Carolina's forests, 2002
- Forest statistics for the Northern Coastal Plain of North Carolina, 1990
- Georgia's forests, 1997
XML: View XML