Skip to Main Content
Minnesota Land Ownership Trends, 1962-1977Author(s): Pamela J. Jakes; Alexander Vasilevsky
Source: Research Note NC-255. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (588.8 KB)
DescriptionThe distribution of Minnesota's commercial forest land among ownership classes has remained stable between 1962 and 1977. This note summarizes commercial forest ownership data by Forest Survey Unit for 1962 and 1977 and presents more detailed area statistics for Minnesota's 17 northern countries.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationJakes, Pamela J.; Vasilevsky, Alexander. 1980. Minnesota Land Ownership Trends, 1962-1977. Research Note NC-255. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordscommercial forest area, commercial forest ownership.
- The fourth Minnesota forest inventory: area.
- Timber resource of Minnesota's Prairie unit, 1977.
- Timber resource of Minnesota's Aspen-Birch Unit, 1977.
XML: View XML